Freeride – Heliskiing Gressoney
Off-piste skiing on the Monterosa south side in a unique setting.
The location of the 3 valleys (Ayas, Gressoney, Alagna) offer a wide variety of unforgettable descents. Through forests, beautiful valleys and technical couloirs, we enjoy a fantastic freeride week in the mountain field around the Monterosa!
- safe parallel skiing in all types of snow, up to about 40degrees
- Experience in walking with skins and mastering the hairpin bend
- Experience in the use of crampons, ice axe
Arrival independently – meeting point hotel approx. 5 p.m. (accommodation in Gressoney – Hotel Nordend, Hotel Dufour or Hotel Lysjoch)
Warm-up program for freeride descents (possibly a short ascent with skins approx. 1.5 hours) in the Punta Indren – Passo dei Salati area
Freeride tour with ascent approx. 500 m – Col Superiore di Bettolina – St. Jacques (descent) – Col della Bettaforca (lift) – A. Bettolina (descent) – Gressoney – approx. 2500 m descent
Heliskiing depending on the conditions in connection with a freeride tour back to Gressoney (Hm descent up to 3500)
Freeriding in connection with short ascents (up to 1.5 hours) in the area of Valle del Lys and Colle della Salza (Hm descent approx. 3000)
Freeriding with short ascents (up to 1 hour) div. Runs in the Alagna area (Hm approx. 4000)
|Per person||€ 1450,-|
min. / Max. 4 participants
- approx. € 90 to € 120 per day in a double room / half board
- Lift approx. € 190
- Heli is only paid for after consultation with the participants on site, depending on the conditions.
Rental equipment included: Shovel, probe, beeper, crampons, hip belt (airbag backpack rental fee € 10 per day)