Ski tour on the Großglockner, 3,798 m
3 day ski tour to the highest mountain in Austria
- Tour in the Hohe Tauern National Park
- Ascent to the Bösen Weibele at 3121 meters above sea level and to the Teufelskamp at 3503 meters above sea level
- Großglockner 3798 meters above sea level
- safe parallel skiing in all types of snow
- Experience in walking with skins and mastering the hairpin
- Experience in using crampons and ice ax
- Condition of approx. 6-8 hours
Day 1: Welcome at 5pm at Lucknerhaus 1920m
Dinner and program briefing.
Day 2: Böses Weibele 3121m
One of the most famous ski mountains in the Schober group. From the Lucknerhaus you can climb to the Peischlachtörl, from where the summit ridge is reached via 2 steep steps. From the ski depot it is a short walk to the summit. The descent takes place over fantastic slopes past the Lesachalm down to Oberlesach. With the taxi back to the Lucknerhaus.
- Ascent: 1200hm / Descent: 1700hm
- Walking time: 5 hours
Day 3: Teufelskamp 3503m
Ascent to the Stüdlhütte, the starting point of our Glockner ascent. After a short rest and with a light rucksack, we walk over the wide glacier areas of the Teischnitzkees to the Teufelskamp 3503m. Fantastic panorama to the Pasterze and the ice-fissured north side of the Glockner massif. Descent over the even slopes back to the Stüdlhütte 2802m.
- Ascent: 1590hm / Descent: 700hm
- Walking time: 5 – 6 hours
Day 4: Großglockner 3798m
With the skis over the Ködnitzkees to the Adlersruhe 3454m. It continues via the train station to the Leitl, Kleinglockner and Glocknerscharte to the highest peak in Austria. Descent back to the ski depot and long descent to the Lucknerhaus. Departure.
- Ascent: 1000hm / Descent: 1900hm
- Walking time: 4 – 5 hours
Cost per person:
|1 PAX||€ 1520, –|
|2 PAX||€ 890, –|
|3 PAX||€ 680, –|
|Plus own expenses|
Rental equipment available on request